Dumpster catches fire on the southeast side of Craig Sunday
CRAIG — Emergency responders were on the scene Sunday evening when a fire broke out on the southeastern end of Craig.
Hot ashes thrown into a dumpster at Axis Steel caught other materials inside on fire, said Fire Chief KC Hume.
No one was injured, and damage was contained to the dumpster.
Craig Fire/Rescue responded to the fire about 7 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 28, and quickly extinguished the flames.
They were assisted by personnel from the Moffat County Sheriff’s Office.
Memorial Regional Health Emergency Medical Services also responded to the incident.
The only common illness that affects children and requires an antibiotic every time is strep throat. Doctors won’t prescribe antibiotics if your child is sick with the flu or a cold because the treatment would be useless for those conditions.