Wanted: Suspect in Grand Junction armed robbery
April 20, 2017
Craig — The Mesa County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying a masked man who robbed a Grand Junction business at gunpoint at 12:15 a.m. Thursday.
The man entered Slick Ricks Entertainment at 2923 North Ave., demanded money at gunpoint and left on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash, according to a press release from MCSO.
The business was closed and only one employee was inside when the robbery occurred, according to the release. No one was hurt.
The man wore dark clothing, a red mask and sunglasses, as captured on surveillance video. He was last seen walking northbound on 29 ¼ Road, the release said.
MCSO is asking anyone who knows the identity or whereabouts of this person to contact the MCSO Investigations Tip Line at 970-244-3526 or call Crime Stoppers at 970-241-7867. If information provided to Crime Stoppers helps lead to an arrest, individuals can earn up to a $1,000 cash reward and remain completely anonymous.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Steamboat school bus driver crashes, goes into cardiac arrest with students on board
- Stronger and stronger: Craig native Jasen Kettle pushes past own record weight in bench press event
- Most of Colorado is now drought-free after a few weeks of heavy snowfall
- John Kinkaid: Candidates’ plans raise concerns
- Baby stroller in Craig Cemetery: On the Record — March 22 through 24