Church vandalism: On the record for May 3
May 4, 2017
Craig Police Department
Wednesday, May 3
7:29 a.m. Officers responded to a report of a possible assault or harassment involving an ex.
10:12 a.m. At the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, officers responded to a report of vandalism. A sprinkler head and a 'no trespassing' sign were damaged.
10:37 a.m. At the North Kum & Go, officers responded to a report of fraud. Clerks received two counterfeit $50 bills.
6:46 p.m. On the 600 block of East Sixth Street, officers responded to a report of a burglary that turned out to be a civil situation between two sisters.
6:50 p.m. On the 1000 block of Country Club Drive, officers responded to a report of possible domestic violence. Officers determined it was verbal only.
Recommended Stories For You
11:37 p.m. On the 800 block of Taylor Street, officer responded to a report of a suspicious incident. A woman heard what she thought was her screen door being opened. Officers did not find anyone.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Stronger and stronger: Craig native Jasen Kettle pushes past own record weight in bench press event
- Most of Colorado is now drought-free after a few weeks of heavy snowfall
- John Kinkaid: Candidates’ plans raise concerns
- Steamboat school bus driver crashes, goes into cardiac arrest with students on board
- Baby stroller in Craig Cemetery: On the Record — March 22 through 24