Craig youths perform ‘Wizard of Oz’
Large crowds of parents and community members turned out Saturday to see the work of Missoula Children’s Theatre as the cast of Craig kids performed “The Wizard of Oz.”
The production was overseen by MCT’s Terry Egloff and Chris Wilkinson. MCT works with cities across the country and internationally to put on shows with children in kindergarten through fifth grade.
Egloff served as director, while Wilkinson played the roles of the Scarecrow and Uncle Henry. Craig’s Julia Foster provided musical accompaniment.
MCT cast 64 Craig kids in the musical play as actors and assistant directors. Their presence in town was made possible by Moffat County School District, The Memorial Hospital and TMH Foundation and Friends of Moffat County Education.
“The Wizard of Oz” cast list
• Rachel Bolton as Dorothy
• Ryan Peck as the Lion
• Braedyn Barton as the Tin Man
• Rebekah Bolton as Toto
• Alexander Nichols as the Professor/Wizard
• Emaleigh Papierski as Glinda
• Alexa Neton as the Wicked Witch
• Logan Hafey as Green Guard
• Kallie Smith as Mayor Munchkin
• Cody Eckhoff as Farmer Munchkin
• Tayla Siminoe, Lauren Kirby, Payton Butler, Abbe Adams, Kes Copeland, Jessica Womble, Isabella Simmons, Sydni King, Tanner Zimmerman and Cole Marren as Magicians
• Emma Jones, Fiona Bollinger, Siera Pickhout, Kimber Roberts, Nevaeh Allen, Treyton Jacobson, Gabriel Lowther, Zaylan Kirby, Hudson Jones, Rylee Villard, Shaycen King and Ella Herring as Munchkins
• Violette Lowe, Samantha Franklin, Hannah Kilpatrick, Quincy Lowe,Timothy Dickhaut, Denny Piatt, Brenna Boatman, Haley Boatman, Ruby Short, Keyara Bohrer, Brooklyn Bustad and Natalie Womble
• Caitlyn Adams, Katie Marren, Tess Villard, Sean Jacobson, Robert Lewis, Bennett Powell, Zachary Hedman, Maddie Turner, Meghan Bollinger, Miley Ross, Bella Short Lily Bustad, Brody Wooden, Sampson Ross, Robert Evans Jr. and Kiley Thompson as Fierce and Ferocious Flowers
• Logan Malley, Seamus Byrnes, Allison Jacobson, and Rylie Felten as Assistant Directors
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User