Craig Fire/Rescue responds to smoke at hotel | CraigDailyPress.com

Craig Fire/Rescue responds to smoke at hotel

Equipment from Craig Fire/Rescue is parked outside Hampton Inn & Suites Friday night. Crews responded to a report of smoke.
Doug Slaight/Courtesy Photo

Craig Fire/Rescue responded to a report of smoke Friday night at Hampton Inn & Suites.

The call came through about 8 p.m. with a party stating there was smoke in the hotel.

Firefighters determined the issue was caused by a fan belt in a dehumidifier unit of the building, which overheated and required replacement but did not erupt into a full fire.


Support Local Journalism

Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.

 


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.