Craig City Council takes action at Tuesday’s meeting
During its regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday, the Craig City Council:
• Approved, 7-0, March 12 meeting minutes.
• Approved, 7-0, the renewal a hotel and restaurant liquor license for Galaxy Chinese Restaurant.
• Approved, 7-0, a proclamation declaring April as month of the young child.
• Heard fast facts update from Kate Nowak, executive director of Yampa Valley Data Partners.
• Heard Shadow Mountain Village project update from Moffat County Commissioner Chuck Grobe and Moffat County Developmental Services Director Roy Tipton.
• Heard January water and wastewater reports.
• Heard February finance report.
• Heard city manager and city attorney reports.
• Heard city council member reports.
• Went into executive session to discuss the acquisition or sale of property.
• Went into executive session to discuss a personnel matter.
Joe Moylan can be reached at 875-1794 or email@example.com.
10:05 a.m. On the 2000 block of West Victory Way, police in Craig responded to a road rage call. Craig police said a caller reported a driver with a child in the backseat was driving erratically. When