Craig City Council takes action at Tuesday meeting
May 14, 2013
Craig — During its regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday, the Craig City Council:
• Approved, 6-0, April 23 meeting minutes.
• Approved, 6-0, April bills of $549,237.27.
• Heard a presentation of Colorado Northwestern Community College Citizens Academic Scholarships to Taylor Duzik, Allen Miller and Morgan Shrum.
• Heard a presentation about the Bear River Young Life Colorado Cruiser car show to be held June 15 in downtown Craig.
• Approved, 6-0, proclaiming May 19 through 25 as Emergency Medical Services Week.
Recommended Stories For You
• Approved, 6-0, proclaiming May as Higher Education Month.
• Discussed diversifying city investments by participating in the Colorado Statewide Investment Program.
• Approved, 6-0, appointing City Council member Jarrod Ogden to the Craig/Moffat Airport Board.
• Heard the April Craig Police Department report.
City Council member Joe Bird was absent from Tuesday's meeting.
Joe Moylan can be reached at 970-875-1794 or jmoylan@CraigDailyPress.com