Craig City Council takes action at Tuesday meeting
July 14, 2012
At its regular meeting Tuesday, the Craig City Council:
• Approved, 7-0, June 28 meeting minutes.
• Approved, 7-0, an agreement granting permission to Dave and Angie Hahn, 1041 Harris Dr., to build landscape features on city property.
• Approved, 7-0, Resolution No. 5, appropriating $60,000 in excess money to the water fund to replace three bulk water dispensing systems.
• Approved, 7-0, a $408,436.50 bid from Connell Resources to conduct phase one apron rehabilitation at the Craig-Moffat County Airport.
• Heard a month-end department report from Craig Police Chief Walt Vanatta.