Craig City Council June 10 meeting recap
At its regular bimonthly meeting, Craig City Council:
• Approved, 7-0, the renewal of a tavern liquor license for Mathers’ Bar.
• Approved, 7-0, the renewal of the retail liquor license for Gilliam Inc. dba Stockmen’s Liquor.
• Discussed the most recent Yampa Valley Data Partners Community Indicators Report with Executive Director Keith Kramer.
• Awarded a bid at 7-0 to Jackson’s Office Supply for a new Finance Department copier at $9,210. There were no other bids.
• Approved the second reading of Ordinance 1036 (2014). The ordinance vacates an undeveloped part of Seventh Avenue West.
• Discussed Craig Police Department’s monthly report. Code enforcement citations were up, as is normal for the summer season.
Contact Erin Fenner at 970-875-1794 or efenner@CraigDailyPress.com.