County commissioners to meet Tuesday
September 17, 2017
CRAIG — The Moffat County Board of County Commissioners will hold a regular meeting beginning at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 19, at 221 W. Victory Way, Suite 130.
The board agenda is as follows.
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance/Opening Prayer
- Approval of agenda
- Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents.
- Approval of minutes from Sept 12 meeting.
- Resolution(s) for payment of payroll warrants 2017, 119 and 120.
- Resolution for transfer of payment of warrants: 2017-121.
- Resolution 2017-117: Transfer of intergovernmental funds for the month of September
- Resolution 2017-118: Voided warrants for the fonth of September.
- Updated Colorado Works Program policies.
- Core Services Program — Mental health services and life skills services coaching contract(s) with Ariel Clinical Services.
- Agreement to amend/extend real estate property sales contract for Shadow Mountain Village Clubhouse.
- Land use authorization for Loudy-Simpson Park parking lot — Hatten Enterprises/Right Way Driver's Education.
- Care Here termination letter.
- EBMS termination letter.
- Kroger termination letter.
- Public comment, general discussion and BOCC reports.
Note: The board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda
- General business and administrative items.
- Office of Development Services — Roy Tipton: present bid recommendation for Brown's Park Swinging Bridge project.
- Department of Social Services — Dollie Rose
- Review Aug. 15, 2017 minutes for revision or approval
- Department updates
- Electronic transactions — monthly reports.
- Human Resources Department — Lynnette Siedschlaw: Discussion of hiring moratorium.
- Road and Bridge Department — Dan Miller: Present contract for landfill agreement with Miles High.
Luttrell Barn Committee — John Allen: Present letter regarding Luttrell Barn
- Announce appointments to reformed Maybell Community Board.
- Discussion of open County Local Marketing District seat.