County commissioners to meet Tuesday
CRAIG — The Moffat County Board of County Commissioners will hold a regular meeting beginning at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 19, at 221 W. Victory Way, Suite 130.
The board agenda is as follows.
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance/Opening Prayer
- Approval of agenda
- Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents.
- Approval of minutes from Sept 12 meeting.
- Resolution(s) for payment of payroll warrants 2017, 119 and 120.
- Resolution for transfer of payment of warrants: 2017-121.
- Resolution 2017-117: Transfer of intergovernmental funds for the month of September
- Resolution 2017-118: Voided warrants for the fonth of September.
- Updated Colorado Works Program policies.
- Core Services Program — Mental health services and life skills services coaching contract(s) with Ariel Clinical Services.
- Agreement to amend/extend real estate property sales contract for Shadow Mountain Village Clubhouse.
- Land use authorization for Loudy-Simpson Park parking lot — Hatten Enterprises/Right Way Driver’s Education.
- Care Here termination letter.
- EBMS termination letter.
- Kroger termination letter.
- Public comment, general discussion and BOCC reports.
Note: The board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda
- General business and administrative items.
- Office of Development Services — Roy Tipton: present bid recommendation for Brown’s Park Swinging Bridge project.
- Department of Social Services — Dollie Rose
- Review Aug. 15, 2017 minutes for revision or approval
- Department updates
- Electronic transactions — monthly reports.
- Human Resources Department — Lynnette Siedschlaw: Discussion of hiring moratorium.
- Road and Bridge Department — Dan Miller: Present contract for landfill agreement with Miles High.
Luttrell Barn Committee — John Allen: Present letter regarding Luttrell Barn
- Announce appointments to reformed Maybell Community Board.
- Discussion of open County Local Marketing District seat.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
There’s no better time than now to focus on what truly matters.