City Council to consider funding request for broadband project
March 24, 2018
The Craig City Council will talk broadband and the new Memorial Regional Health facilities during its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 27, in City Hall. Before the meeting, the council will hear a presentation about Moffat County United Way's "Bridges Out of Poverty" program.
The following items are on the council’s agenda.
- Consider approval of Memorial Regional Health's site plan for the new medical office building.
- Hear an update from Craig/Moffat Economic Development Partnership and a funding request for the broadband project.
- Consider bids for construction materials and a utility vehicle for the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Consider approving costs for the repair of a water tank. The repair was included in this year's budget for the Water/Wastewater Department.
- Discuss two city budget ordinances, Ordinance 1073 and 1074. This is the second and final reading of these ordinances.
- Discuss an additional budget ordinance, Ordinance 1075. This will be the first reading of this ordinance, which would need to be approved in a second reading to go into effect.
- Hear monthly reports on the city's finances and the Water/Wastewater Department.
- In audience comments, the public will be allowed to comment on the termination of City Manager Mike Foreman. City Council invited the audience members to comment at this week’s regular meeting during a special meeting Monday, March 19.
A full agenda and council packet can be viewed at ci.craig.co.us/government/city_council/council_packets/march_2018.