Carolyn Walsh: Thanks, firefighters, for your help
To the editor:
I would like to thank the Craig Fire Department for their quick response on Friday, March 14, when they put out the brush fire in my pasture. Thank you to my neighbor southwest of my house who spotted it.
Thanks also to the Yampa Valley Electric Association, as it was most likely the electric pole that caused the fire.
9:02 a.m. On the 1000 block of Sage Court, community services personnel in Craig responded to a code enforcement call. A resident was issued a verbal warning for a code violation.