BOCC appoints 2 to Area Council on Aging
February 20, 2018
CRAIG — The Moffat County Board of County Commissioners appointed two individuals to the Area Council on Aging. Evelyn Tileston, a member of the state committee on aging, was re-appointed to the board, and Krystal Baker, Aging Well coordinator at Northwest Colorado Health, was seated on the board for the first time.
The BOCC also took the following actions.
• Awarded a bid to Axis Steel Inc. to pick up and dispose of salvage metal. The BOCC awarded the contract to the highest bidder, because the company pays the county for the rights to its salvage metal.
• Postponed a departmental update from the Department of Human Services to the following week, as the person intended to present the update was ill.
• Approved a contract for CLH Professional Services, the company hired to assist in the county assessor’s office. The proposed cost is $20,000 for a year of services, paid monthly in increments of $2,000.
• Approved an application to modify a Colorado air pollution emission permit for the landfill.
Recommended Stories For You
• Approved an amended a memo of understanding with the state regarding the Moffat County Department of Human Services.
• Approved a contract regarding entertainment at the Moffat County Fair
• Approved resolutions for payment and transfer of payroll warrant.
• Approved an application for a Bureau of Land Management right-of-way permit for an existing water intake station, dam and access road near Vermillion Creek.
• Hear a departmental update from the Department of Human Services.