Craig groups let imaginations soar with free screening of ‘Up’
July 11, 2017
The sky's the limit for family entertainment this week.
Summer's Movie in the Park series continues this Thursday with a screening of "Up" in Craig City Park.
Admission is free for the film, which begins at dusk, roughly 8:30 to 9 p.m. at the north end of the park. Families are encouraged to bring their own seating.
Concessions such as popcorn and soda will be on sale.
The Pixar cartoon — about an elderly man, a young scout and a house made airborne by millions of balloons — is sponsored by Craig Parks and Recreation, Grand Futures Prevention Coalition and Boys & Girls Club of Craig.
For more information, call 970-824-5752 or 970-826-2004.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including fire near Wyoming border
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Officers respond to numerous reports of domestic violence: On the Record — Sept. 14 through 16
- U.S. Highway 40 remains in limbo as Silver Creek Fire grows
- Reconstructed Swinging Bridge at Browns Park dedicated