Craig groups let imaginations soar with free screening of ‘Up’
July 11, 2017
The sky's the limit for family entertainment this week.
Summer's Movie in the Park series continues this Thursday with a screening of "Up" in Craig City Park.
Admission is free for the film, which begins at dusk, roughly 8:30 to 9 p.m. at the north end of the park. Families are encouraged to bring their own seating.
Concessions such as popcorn and soda will be on sale.
The Pixar cartoon — about an elderly man, a young scout and a house made airborne by millions of balloons — is sponsored by Craig Parks and Recreation, Grand Futures Prevention Coalition and Boys & Girls Club of Craig.
For more information, call 970-824-5752 or 970-826-2004.
Trending In: Entertainment
- 3rd Craig resident arrested on meth distribution charges related to December incident
- Romance rekindled: Moffat County high school sweethearts prove it’s never too late to find someone to love
- Puppy love: Moffat County students win Cutest Couple contest
- Remembering an icon: Carol Brett-Beumer left indelible mark on adopted home
- Hunters urged by CPW to study changes as applications for big game licenses open March 1