- Flood Warning for Saline County, Kansas
- Flood Warning issued August 16 at 9:02AM CDT until August 16 at 11:52PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, August 16, 2013 at 8:02 a.m.
- Expires: Friday, August 16, 2013 at 10:52 p.m.
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Gypsum Creek Near Gypsum affecting Saline County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Gypsum Creek Near Gypsum.
* At 8:31 AM Friday the stage was 16.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 16.5 feet by late
this morning and will fall below flood stage late this
* Impact...At 16.5 feet...Overflow on the east bank occurs which
includes flow over Lapsley Road and culvert near the bridge gage
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Gypsum 15.0 16.1 Fri 9 AM 10.1 7.9 6.8