westslopeguy 3 years, 5 months ago on Moffat County term limit extensions being discussed

So yeah, I get it now. Its a popularity contest. Kinda like when I was in hi-school and was asked to vote for the homecoming queen. I didn't then, and I won't now. What do they really do anyway except pave, grade or plow the road to their house in the winter?


westslopeguy 4 years, 5 months ago on Letter: College student searching for employment

I've got one for you. It's odd than no one has mentioned this yet, but... Learn to use proper grammar and English in composing a sentence and maybe people will listen to what you have to say.


westslopeguy 4 years, 6 months ago on Letter: Complaints with the Craig Police Department

...and be prepared for further harassments from CPD because you had the balls to put your name out there lambasting them. They don't like that, you know?


westslopeguy 4 years, 9 months ago on Police chief reprimanded for misplacing firearm

But... Ranger, since you don't have enough COMMON sense to read what is posted, or understand satire, (not a difficult feat... as in most schools (Maybe not Moffat County schools), it is taught in 6th or 7th grade), maybe you should limit yourself to reading the posts and chuckling or fuming. But please, unless you have something constructive to add, don't!


westslopeguy 4 years, 9 months ago on The home of Ursula and Patrick Hunter at 1912 Woodland Ave. was cordoned off with fire tape Wednesda

Police tape that says "DO NOT CROSS" should NOT be crossed. What part of that three word statement did I miss? Come on guys, I know this is Craig, but it's only 3 words and they're all Monosyllabic.


westslopeguy 4 years, 9 months ago on Man on the Street: The public’s view on the State of the Union address

Ranger: You're comments are too ignorant to respond to. I thank god, (lower case 'g' intentional), daily that you are only one man and one-third of one-hundred-millionth of a vote in what you think of as a democracy.


westslopeguy 4 years, 10 months ago on Romney intensifies fight for social conservatives

I just finished reading the Constitution of the United States Constituion in its entirety, As sent to me by one of Mitt Romney's PACs, (We know Mr. Romney's campaign can't send that out without his approval).

Mitt Romney: "I will protect traditional marriage and appoint judges who interpret the Constitution as it is written and not according to their own politics and prejudices."

NOwhere in that document founded by our fathers or amended by their bastards, (meant literally as in non-deserving children of the founding-fathers), is there ANY statement supporting or denying the rights of (roughly) 10% of Americans the same rights of the other (roughly) 90%.

So how is "...interpret(ing) the Constitution as it is written" construed as denying equal rights to an American? BTW,I was born here, have lived here all my life, and by that defining document am entitled to all the rights and burdens thereof. Yet I still don't have the same legislative benefits afforded by OUR constitution that 90% of you do.


westslopeguy 4 years, 10 months ago on Opinion: Let he without sin cast the first stone

As a victim of sexual aggression I truly understand the need to "rehabilitate" or "penalize until cured" the aggressor. But as a (fairly) intelligent observer of our culture and legal system, labeling and forcing registration of the guy that pees on the dumpster, and the 19 year old who got hoodwinked by a 15 year old, and the 50 year old pervert attacking a middle-schooler the same is just wrong. Reading the CPD sex-offender registry and panicking is just wrong. That's what I think Memnoch was trying to say. I only listed three offenses of many. But according to the Colorado Sex-Offense registry, they are all viewed the same way by the average reader. I've known pedophiles and I've known people that got caught up in the "system." They're NOT all the same.


westslopeguy 4 years, 10 months ago on Police chief reprimanded for misplacing firearm

I started reading this thread and thought to reply. But by time I got to the end, there were too many inane comments to respond to that I don't think I can do it coherently. Even WITH proper English and grammar, I know an anomaly at this board.


westslopeguy 6 years, 6 months ago on Annie's Mailbox: Is it normal for teen boys to be nude together all day?

You said this: "Fact: I can't handle it anymore. I'm melting, melting, melting."

If this is indeed a "fact", does that mean by time you have read this you have melted and ergo: Won't be posting in the future?

Keep lookin'.

It's why I moved and really wonder why I still inquire