See complete forecast
You are not logged in. (Log in • Create account)
4 January 2013
at 10:18 p.m.
I have lived here in Craig for almost 5 years and I am ashamed of the Craig Daily Mess for its poor excuse for reporting. Instead of being a non-bias entity that reports, the Mess has ensured that all TMH comaints are posted and have failed the public by not reporting all sides. I am ashamed to say that you are our local paper. When I tell people back home about your business it is only to laugh at the multiple “Miss-postings” and an astonishing number of spelling errors in so many articles that you post. Like so many have said, my comments and opinions do not necessarily reflect those of TMH or its staff.
4 January 2013
at 10:07 p.m.
Al and getagrip: get off your pitty party. I don't know of any organization that doesn't have struggles. However, forcing out a great leader is crazy. Al, I think will your witch-hunt ever end. If you are that unhappy here because this town is not run the way you want it to be, leave town. My opinions do not reflect any of The Memorial Hospital.
4 January 2013
at 2:51 p.m.
I think that it is a sham that one person's hatred for the hospital and staff could hurt so many people. It is ridiculous that Al Cashion feels that he has so much power, that he thinks he could control who works at the hospital. Al, get over your hatred, and work with people if you think there are problems. You can get further in life by assisting, than you can by causing animosity.
9 April 2011
at 9:55 p.m.
Unfortunatley, do to our local legal system, they will probably get slapped on the hand and a few years of probation. We do that to allow them to repeat their offenses over and over again.
9 September 2010
at 8:38 a.m.
Great,Another Craig citizen charged with disgusting acts against children. Please tell me that he will not blame this on the city, and how we corrupted him. Please do not tell me that he is also an illegal immigrant that will stay in our legal system for years.
2 September 2010
at 8:40 a.m.
Native;I agree with you. Merwin looks down on our town, and says that it is our town, our children that got her into drugs. Regardless of what led her into this life of criminal behavior, if she thinks so poorly of our city, leave!!! get out, and never come back. We have no use for you, and our town is much better off without your marriage-wrecking behavior or your poor excuse for a boyfriend, Ken Johnson. I can understand why our judges might have been lenient on TM the first, or second time she broke the law. However, this is third go-around with the Judicial system, and the court should have taken no mercy on her.
1 September 2010
at 1:50 p.m.
Let me be the first to say that the sentence she received was nothing more than another slap on the wrist for yet another felony offense. What will it take to hold people accountable for their actions, and the crimes they commit?
10 August 2010
at 10:04 p.m.
I am sick to think that we have 8,822 registered voters in this county, and only 31% of them voted in the primary this year. Do the remaining 69% of you not care what happens to our county? There are 4,613 registered Republicans here, and even if 99% of the voter turn-out was Republican, that would leave 4,567 Republicans that should have voted in the Republican primary. That leaves 1,934 republicans that did not show up to vote. I am really not trying to bash anyone; however, where is our community pride?
6 August 2010
at 1:13 p.m.
Carn,In this case, I don't think that it matters whether the CDP adds information, or leaves some out. The facts are that Rojas transported drugs into our county. Rojas not only had possession of 99 grams of methamphetamine, he was also transporting the meth with the intent to distribute here in Moffat County. What more do you need to know. There is no question as to whether he did or didn't have the meth on him. This criminal had the meth on him when he was pulled over in our county. end of subject; throw the book at him!!!
2 August 2010
at 8:52 p.m.
Just when you think that someone might just beat the odds and clean up their life; he has to go and screw up everything he has worked so hard to accomplish. I am sad to see this happen, however, it is just another sad statistic in our community.
or see results without voting.
This site is best viewed with
or the latest version of Internet Explorer
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2013 Craig Daily Press. All rights reserved.