Jump to content
Fire ignites at Ocean Pearl in Craig early Friday morning October 21, 2016
It sounds absolutely delish and my hubby is a steak fanatic! I can't wait to have another option for local Surf-N-Turf. Best of Luck!
just a reminder for everyone out there, try not to judge before you walk a mile in their shoes! you never really know until you do.
I am so glad that they're putting a cap on smoking on hospital grounds!! My hubby and I had our baby here at the new Memorial Hospital, mid 2011 and the smell was hideous! The staff was super sweet of course but the woman who had to check in on us every 2 hours or so (We had a precipitous birth) reeked of cigarettes. I couldn't believe that someone who works with babies and people in need of care would so blatantly NOT even wash their hands before returning from a cigarette break! I couldn't wait to get home and away from this elderly woman who smelled like a chain smoker. Ugh I hope no one else has to endure that before this ban takes effect.
Last login: Sunday, January 13, 2013
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2016 Craig Daily Press. All rights reserved.