- What a whittle
- June 17, 2007
- An estimated 3,000 to 5,000 people from Craig and the surrounding communities flocked to be a part of the Whittle the Wood Rendezvous on Saturday at Craig City Park.
- More not the merrier
- Craig Animal Shelter running at capacity, needs to adopt out pets
- June 15, 2007
- Chinook is a personable, happy dog. He has a light tan coat and a splash of black on his snout. When you get up close to him or make a noise his pointy ears perk up.
- Last of the living centers
- The Jewel puts up for sale sign, prefers buyer to continue business
- June 6, 2007
- There’s a new house on the market in Craig.
- Good ol’ times at the pond
- Craig youth turn out in mass for Huck Finn Fun Day
- June 3, 2007
- Eight-year-old Silas Canto’s bare toes dangled off the side of the dock, feet slightly kicking.
- Helping break the habit
- Northwest Colorado VNA offers tobacco-free quit kits, supports Colorado QuitLine
- May 30, 2007
- Moffat County’s smoking and tobacco use is higher than the national average, which is 23 percent of adults, according to Teresa Wright.
- Reading for the future
- Summer program helps reading comprehension, encourages interests
- May 29, 2007
- What starts today could last a lifetime. This is especially the case today as the Moffat County Library summer reading program continues registration at the 570 Green Street location.
- Defining moments
- MCHS class of 2007 steps into the future
- May 27, 2007
- Like most Moffat County High School graduates, Bryan Rhodes felt a weight lifted off his shoulders Saturday.
- To great lengths
- MCHS sophomore takes state long jump title, school record
- May 24, 2007
- It only took her two years, and now she’s at the top.
- Craig gymnast qualified for nationals, continues to set goals
- May 23, 2007
- The sport is called TnT and Rochelle Johnson is dynamite at it.
- Riding into the season
- Bike ride brings locals together for enjoyable first ride of the year
- May 20, 2007
- It’s a family affair for Craig resident John Jepkema and his kin.