The new CraigDailyPress.com
Welcome to the new CraigDailyPress.com!
We're happy to launch our new site, and to give the Craig community a first-rate source of news, information and online community.
Some of our goals with our new site are:
- A more content-rich front page with the latest news and community information, which serves as a jumping off point for the content that you're interested in.
- Simplified design and navigation. We hope to make it easier to find what you're looking for and to discover things you might not have known about.
- In addition to the Reader Forum, you'll now have the opportunity to add your comment to stories and other content throughout the site.
- A local events calendar to help you keep up with what's going on in Craig - and the ability to get event reminders by e-mail or text-message.
- We've made our archives easier to navigate and have added to the types of content you can browse. You can start with today's news and browse archives by calendar day.
- Daily e-mail editions of our sections that interest you. You can sign up to get our latest published stories every morning in your inbox.
Look for more features and enhancements to the new CraigDailyPress.com - and feel free to leave us your comments!