Which fast food chain restaurant would you most like to see come to Craig?

Arby’s 207 votes

33.07%

Sonic 224 votes

35.78%

Taco John’s 15 votes

2.40%

Burger King 64 votes

10.22%

Chipotle 85 votes

13.58%

Another fast food chain (comment below) 31 votes

4.95%

626 total votes

Comments

satorifound 2 years, 6 months ago

In 'n Out!!!! Not gonna happen, but hey, I can dream.

Brian Kotowski 2 years, 6 months ago

Outback. Last thing we need is another fast food greasy spoon.

Nadja Rider 2 years, 6 months ago

We used to have a Burger King and Taco John's, a long time ago! I also remember a couple very good steak houses from back then, and I still miss them!

No more fast food chains or Mexican restaurants please. Let's work on getting a good steak house again, with seafood would be good too. Outback would be a nice choice.

Tammy2 2 years, 6 months ago

Either an Outback or a Texas Road House. Tired of going to Steamboat just so I can eat somewhere with a little bit of class.

jalana 2 years, 6 months ago

It would be great to have a real steakhouse.But sadly Outback/Texas Roadhouse are chains and there just are not enough people around here to support them in order for them to build.It would take someone local to build a good restaurant.Then it take someone who knew how to run a restaurant sadly I do not think we have either of those things.

jmemcse 2 years, 6 months ago

There is an excellent restaurant in Craig - Vallartas! They have the best Mexican food in the entire Yampa Valley. The staff is great, and the food is served up very hot and fast.

However, good food is a subjective thing; I thought The Signal Hill was terrible.

Tammy2 2 years, 6 months ago

jmemcse- Vallartas is a good restaurant ,and I like eating there. But it would be nice to have something to choose from besides Fast food, chinese or mexican.

redneckgirl 2 years, 6 months ago

Vallartas was horrible the last time i was there and the staff disappeared. I had to call them on my cell phone to get someone to the front so i could get my bill and pay. I agree with a good steakhouse...but Craig will never see it.

Ray Cartwright 2 years, 6 months ago

I for one enjoy the steaks at the Tin Cup, also the prime rib that I have tasted at the VFW on Friday night has been super. I guess it is all in the way persons look at the food served. I personally feel that a good rib eye steak off of the grill is better with a dash of lemon pepper and garlic on it...

kp81625 2 years, 6 months ago

Personally, I would love to see a good steak house in Craig. I can't eat mexican out because of an allergy to cilantro but that's my own thing. I rarely eat out any more in Craig because either the prices are too high, allergies, the quality of the food served is poor or the service is poor. I will not spend my hard earned dollars on a country fried steak that costs too much and the service stinks. I do like going to the Op occasionally and believe that it does serve good food and the service is always good there. The Cavvy, well, nope it's just not for me.