Which fast food chain restaurant would you most like to see come to Craig?

Arby’s 207 votes

Sonic 224 votes

Taco John’s 15 votes

Burger King 64 votes

Chipotle 85 votes

Another fast food chain (comment below) 31 votes

626 total votes

Sacha Mero 4 years, 1 month ago

In 'n Out!!!! Not gonna happen, but hey, I can dream.

Brian Kotowski 4 years, 1 month ago

Outback. Last thing we need is another fast food greasy spoon.

Nadja Rider 4 years, 1 month ago

We used to have a Burger King and Taco John's, a long time ago! I also remember a couple very good steak houses from back then, and I still miss them!

No more fast food chains or Mexican restaurants please. Let's work on getting a good steak house again, with seafood would be good too. Outback would be a nice choice.

Tammy2 4 years, 1 month ago

Either an Outback or a Texas Road House. Tired of going to Steamboat just so I can eat somewhere with a little bit of class.

jalana 4 years, 1 month ago

It would be great to have a real steakhouse.But sadly Outback/Texas Roadhouse are chains and there just are not enough people around here to support them in order for them to build.It would take someone local to build a good restaurant.Then it take someone who knew how to run a restaurant sadly I do not think we have either of those things.

jmemcse 4 years, 1 month ago

There is an excellent restaurant in Craig - Vallartas! They have the best Mexican food in the entire Yampa Valley. The staff is great, and the food is served up very hot and fast.

However, good food is a subjective thing; I thought The Signal Hill was terrible.

Tammy2 4 years, 1 month ago

jmemcse- Vallartas is a good restaurant ,and I like eating there. But it would be nice to have something to choose from besides Fast food, chinese or mexican.

redneckgirl 4 years, 1 month ago

Vallartas was horrible the last time i was there and the staff disappeared. I had to call them on my cell phone to get someone to the front so i could get my bill and pay. I agree with a good steakhouse...but Craig will never see it.

Ray Cartwright 4 years, 1 month ago

I for one enjoy the steaks at the Tin Cup, also the prime rib that I have tasted at the VFW on Friday night has been super. I guess it is all in the way persons look at the food served. I personally feel that a good rib eye steak off of the grill is better with a dash of lemon pepper and garlic on it...

kp81625 4 years, 1 month ago

Personally, I would love to see a good steak house in Craig. I can't eat mexican out because of an allergy to cilantro but that's my own thing. I rarely eat out any more in Craig because either the prices are too high, allergies, the quality of the food served is poor or the service is poor. I will not spend my hard earned dollars on a country fried steak that costs too much and the service stinks. I do like going to the Op occasionally and believe that it does serve good food and the service is always good there. The Cavvy, well, nope it's just not for me.