Have you decided which Moffat County Republican candidates you will vote for in the August primary?

Yes 94 votes

68.12%

No 38 votes

27.54%

I do not typically vote 6 votes

4.35%

138 total votes

Comments

JohnPonikvar 4 years, 7 months ago

Unfortunately, Celine Derick lives on the Front Range and is ineligible to vote in Moffat County.

John Ponikvar

justthefacts 4 years, 7 months ago

Comment: "Our Leader" as Audrey Danner refers to herself on her facebook page, must be calling in her out of town serfs to help with the campaign.

Fact: If "our Leader" acted more as a servent of the people, ( She was appointed to serve wasn't she?), More locals would jump on board her campaign. She would not need her out of town friends.

Comment: Nice try Celine!!!!!

Just the facts, the hard cold facts and more.

2aLegal 4 years, 7 months ago

Just the facts....its time you get off Audrey Danner and think about running yourself? You seem to know all the facts.

als362 4 years, 7 months ago

I must disagree with Mr. Ponikvar. It is fortunate that Celine Derick lives on the front range and cannot vote. That means one less vote for one of the incumbents. My policy for future elections will be to vote for no incumbent until such time that they prove to me that they deserve my precious vote. No incumbent lately has done that.

CharminChatty 4 years, 7 months ago

Justthefacts: Listen to yourself. First, you ripped teachers apart in the article on 3rd grade CSAP scores, and now you are ripping again in this article. You sound angry, bitter, depressed, resentful, negative, negative, negative.

Please do us all a favor, and do not/not/not run for County Commissioner. No one in this town needs to be treated to an attitude like yours.

I wish your comment here were indicative of your just having one bad day, but instead, your bad attitude seems pervasive, as we have read your views on many different threads. You are always on the attack and ready to ruin someone. Give it a rest, huh?

rhammel 4 years, 7 months ago

You bet I have made up my mind: NONE of them!

als362 4 years, 7 months ago

My policy for elections is. Vote For No Incumbents. Until such time that they can prove to me that they deserve my precious vote, only then will they get it a second time.

Blog entries