What is your hope for the community in 2011?

For the economy and unemployment rates to turn around 57 votes

25.11%

For the reversal of the Clean Air, Clean Jobs Act 42 votes

18.50%

For the deer issue to be resolved peacefully 8 votes

3.52%

For the city and county to settle on a number for rent at the Public Safety Center 3 votes

1.32%

All of the above 101 votes

44.49%

Something different (please comment below) 16 votes

7.05%

227 total votes

Comments

RichardBarbosa 3 years, 11 months ago

For Barack Obama either to disclose his college transcripts, long-form birth certificate, passport records, and adoption records..... or to vacate the White House

rhammel 3 years, 11 months ago

For the issue of the President's birth to be dropped. He has proven many times over that he was born in Hawaii. End of story.

hikingincolorado 3 years, 11 months ago

@Richard....really, that is what you wished for out of all of the options available. While Reagan, Clinton or Bush were occupying the White House, did you request their birth certificates, or long-form birth certificates? Did you ask to see John McCain's birth certificate, as you know, he was not born on the shores of the U.S.

Seems to me that you have an issue with something else entirely...I was taught to embrace all peoples, didn't matter what they look liked or if they had a "funny sounding" name. God doesn't make rejects, please make rejects.

I wish for 2011 for my community to come together and love and care for those which are less fortunate. For us to care about ALL of our fellow human beings and for me to be granted the grace and humility to learn from others that are different than I and to accept those for who they are and who they are not, just as I hope they will grant me the same grace.

taxslave 3 years, 11 months ago

Obama hasn't proven anything. He has not produced a birth certificate. He is muslim.(from his own words). He's as stupid as they come. He can't speak without a teleprompter. He's a puppet.

He's not the only president we've had not born in this nation.

justoncrack 3 years, 11 months ago

Taxslave, if the contrails are poisioning your thoughts, the government is implanting microchips in your brain, home gardens are outlawed and our duly elected President is a foriegn born socialist muslim antichrist, then why the heck haven't you left the country? Maybe because even you don't actually believe your insane rants?

As for my hope for Craig in 2011, how about a little common sense? I know it's a long shot, but guy can dream.

David Moore 3 years, 11 months ago

That's a tall order for this town, but as you said, one can dream. Happy New Year everyone, you to taxslave.