If the city passes a social host ordinance, would you report a neighbor or someone you knew who allowed underage drinking in his or her home?

Yes 206 votes


No 171 votes


Undecided 23 votes


400 total votes


taxslave 7 years, 6 months ago

What a bunch of tattle tales. Report to who? Not to the corrupt police department I'm sure.

If we want to help these kids lets get on our knees and pray for them and their parents. What a bunch of hypocrites we've become...confessing God with our lips but hearts far, far from Him.

Shame on all of us.....wake up.


Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.