How have your feelings about the national economy changed since the beginning of 2009?

I'm more confident the economy can recover this year. 67 votes

29.52%

I'm less confident the economy can recover this year. 127 votes

55.95%

No difference. 33 votes

14.54%

227 total votes

Comments

als362 5 years, 1 month ago

As long as Osama/Obama keeps throwing good money after bad on so called recovery programs filled with politicians pork barrel items, the economy is going to continue to decline.

cantstandtexans 5 years, 1 month ago

You are absolutely wrong Als362. If you would take an indepth study of the why and how comes...you'd better be aware that we would have already fallen into a depression that would have made the depression following the 1929 stock market crash look like a gender gartem pick nick. And all the while...Fat Boy Drug Addict Limbaugh (And he is a drug addict you know!!) prefers to have everything the feds are doing to fail. That means that Druggy Limbaugh wants everyone to suffer beyond our wildest imagination just so he can have better radio ratings. What a no good fat slob that needs to be hung by his neck till his head separates from that fat slob of a body of his!! You think I'm kidding?! NOT A CHANCE!!

Here is what Bonzo Reagans deregulation brought down on this country. And as far as your idiotic comparison of Osama Ben Laden to Barack Obama...it turly shows you have no freak'n idea what you vomiting out in your comment!! Shows the typical Right Winger's mentality.

You have a problem with that?! Here's a dime!! Go call someone else that doesn't understand squat about economics!!

Simply staggering and amazing to see how people are so easily dooped by the likes of Pervert Bill O'Rielly and Drug Addict Limbaugh or that scank winch Ann Colter. Now there's a trio that begs laughing at!!

Osama Obama....how childish and ridiculous.

als362 5 years, 1 month ago

I tried to contact someone that doesn't know anything about economics. And I was successful. I was able to get ahold of cantstandtexans, the name caller elite.

Craig_gal 5 years, 1 month ago

wow als, seem like you hit a nerve. CST I hope you did not intend to sound productive because if you did you are completely off the mark. I am glad that the "voters" are taking notice of the economics and will soon start voting for character and issues, not just charisma or on emotions. I still have hope for our economy but it is fading fast. thank you als for your opinion, I always enjoy reading your comments I do not always agree with everything that you say but they are informative and well put.

als362 5 years, 1 month ago

Thank you Craig_gal. It is nice to know that what one says does not fall on deaf ears, and closed minds.

larrylnd 5 years, 1 month ago

I just think that cantstandtexans is frustrated because they voted for Obama, and they are angry now and don't know who to blame besides the other side. They could blame them self's, or the Democratic congress for not listing to Bush when he tried to tighten up the restrictions on Fanny Mae and the others. Besides how can some one stand behind a group of people who are just trying to take our rights away from us through taxation. Do they understand that as an American tax payer they now own part of several failing businesses and ow China and other country trillions of dollars because of the stimulus package.

grannyrett 5 years ago

Oh please, larrylnd, don't get him started.