Back to gallery

Fire on Knoll Avenue

Photo detail

Craig Fire/Rescue firefighters responded Thursday morning to a small grass fire at 351 Knoll Ave., in Craig. Craig Fire/Rescue Battalion Chief KC Hume said firefighters were quickly able to contain the fire, which was less than 2 acres. Hume said he believes a power transformer was the cause. “I believe it was a malfunction of an electrical transformer,” he said. “Yampa Valley Electric (Association) was notified and they responded to the scene.”

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.