0

Back to photo galleries

Fire on Knoll Avenue

photo thumbnail

Craig Fire/Rescue firefighters responded Thursday morning to a small grass fire at 351 Knoll Ave., in Craig. Craig Fire/Rescue Battalion Chief KC Hume said firefighters were quickly able to contain the fire, which was less than 2 acres. Hume said he believes a power transformer was the cause. “I believe it was a malfunction of an electrical transformer,” he said. “Yampa Valley Electric (Association) was notified and they responded to the scene.” Photo by Bryce Jacobson

photo thumbnail

Photo by Bryce Jacobson

photo thumbnail

Photo by Bryce Jacobson

photo thumbnail

Photo by Bryce Jacobson

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.