0

Back to photo galleries

Mobile home fire in Maybell

photo thumbnail

A Craig Fire/Rescue firefighter knocks out a window in an effort to contain a mobile home blaze Wednesday afternoon in Maybell. Photo by Joe Moylan

photo thumbnail

Craig Fire/Rescue responded to a mobile home fire Wednesday afternoon in Maybell. Officials at the scene said Daniel Manley, 67, was trying to thaw water pipes with a propane heater when he noticed smoke from inside the home’s walls. Manley made it out safely. No one else was inside when the fire started and there were no injuries. Photo by Joe Moylan

photo thumbnail

Craig Fire/Rescue firefighters soak the last flames of a fire that consumed a Maybell resident’s home Wednesday afternoon. Photo by Joe Moylan

photo thumbnail

Craig Fire/Rescue firefighters are engulfed in smoke while fighting a trailer fire Wednesday afternoon in Maybell. Photo by Joe Moylan

photo thumbnail

Smoke billows from the home of Maybell resident Daniel Manley on Wednesday as Craig Fire/Rescue firefighters work to contain the blaze. Photo by Joe Moylan

photo thumbnail

Craig Fire/Rescue firefighters move into position Wednesday to put out a mobile home fire in Maybell. Photo by Joe Moylan

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.