Photo detail

Jim Davis, carbon monoxide combustion trainer with the National Comfort Institute, taught a carbon monoxide prevention training at the Colorado Northwest Community College from Tuesday through Thursday.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Class teaches heating and cooling experts about carbon monoxide poisoning

HVAC contractors from across the state headed to Craig on Tuesday to take a three-day course to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning. Colorado HVAC contractors, who work with air conditioning, heating and other appliances, got a chance to learn about the ways to monitor and prevent the harmful emissions that can come from appliances.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.