Jump to content
Photo by Nate Waggenspack
April 19, 2014
St. Michael's Catholic Church has been at 687 School street since 1983, but that building is the third parishioners of St. Michael's have called home since it was established in Craig in 1920.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Posting comments requires a free account
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2017 Craig Daily Press. All rights reserved.