March 25, 2013
A home on Knoll Avenue in Craig burns Saturday night. None of the home's occupants were injured, but they can no longer live in the home.
Stories this photo appears in:
Tabatha Slaight didn’t smell smoke Saturday evening when her son Kalib, 4, ran into the room to tell her their house was on fire. Tabatha immediately got her two boys and herself out of the home. Fifteen minutes later flames consumed the roof. When Craig Fire Rescue put the blaze at Knoll Ave. out a few hours later, a home was destroyed and a family displaced.