Photo detail

Two engines from Craig Fire/Rescue, an EMT crew from The Memorial Hospital in Craig and the Craig Police Department responded to a home at 10th and Legion Street after a neighbor reported smelling natural gas Monday afternoon. A boiler in the garage of the home was leaking natural gas outside through a vent and in the garage. Craig Fire/Rescue secured the home and isolated the gas. Personnel from Atmos Energy responded to the home as well and remained after authorities left the scene.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.