See complete forecast
You are not logged in. (Log in • Create account)
Photo by Joe Moylan
A notice at the Craig Motel, 894 Yampa Ave., warns that it’s unfit for occupancy. Nearly half of the motel’s rooms were destroyed during an October 2009 fire that was caused by a faulty wall-mounted heater.
Copy and paste the link:
30 November 2011 at 5:10 p.m.
my only comment or question is this.why did the officer who was arrested for domestic violence released so fast and on a p.r of 700 dollars or so.everyone i have ever seen in jail must always see the judge before bail or even to be released?so is this going to be a new practice applied to everyone?
1 December 2011 at 5:42 a.m.
hmmm that's a pretty relevant comment to a burned out motel.
Requires free craigdailypress.com registration.
Register or log in below.
(Forgot your password?)
Read our full policy. Also, read about
banned accounts and harassing comments.
or see results without voting.
This site is best viewed with
or the latest version of Internet Explorer
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2013 Craig Daily Press. All rights reserved.