April 11, 2017
Richard “Rick” Sonntag was born January 29th 1963, in January 2017 he was diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer and lost the battle on April 3rd 2017. Anyone who knows Rick, knows him for his vibrant smile and amazing personality. Rick was a lot of things; he was a great friend, an awesome father, an amazing husband and a loving family member. If you're thinking of Rick please light a candle, try a new food, spend time with your family, play with glow sticks or throw some bang snaps. Services will be held on April 15th at 2:00 p.m. at the Mission of Grace Church in Hayden.
Recommended Stories For You
- Update: Winter Valley Fire burns 3,500 acres, Deerlodge residents evacuated in western Moffat County
- Winter Valley Fire near Elk Springs reaches 5,200 acres, burning on Cross Mountain in western Moffat County
- Weekend fires ravage family home, Cedar Mountain in Moffat County
- Consultants provide Craig parents with data to inform school closure process
- Moffat County 4-H aims high, shoots straight at state