Erik Kristian Halsnes
December 19, 2015
Erik left this earth peacefully at home during the night of November 22, 2015. Erik is remembered for his compassion and empathy for others, human and creature alike, for his generous heart, for his fun loving and adventurous spirit, his great sense of humor, the pure joy he found on his skis and motocross, his love of fishing, camping, and hunting, and his deep appreciation of music. Erik's magnanimous heart, forgiving nature, and value of human connection was a gift and a lesson to us all. We cherish and hold him forever and always, in all ways, with the greatest love in our hearts…
Jarle, Leigh, Kelsi and Krista Halsnes, son Ryker Kristian, Grandparents Gayle Gault, Philip Kendall, Gladys Halsnes, and all of the Halsnes family. A Celebration Of Life honoring Erik will be held on December 22, 2015 at the Steamboat Christian Center. Seating beginning at 5pm, services commence at 5:30pm. In Lieu of flowers, donations in Erik's memory may be made to the Erik Halsnes Memorial fund for Ryker Kristian.
Yampa Valley Bank P.O.
~ LET LOVE RULE ~
Box 775770 Steamboat Springs, CO 80477.
Recommended Stories For You
- UPDATED: Last show of strength for Empire Mine in Moffat County; silo still standing after failed demolition attempt
- 3 involved in rollover in southern Moffat County
- Hydro dipping has one Craig man wrapped up in business
- Semi, SUV involved in Friday highway crash west of Craig
- Wanted: Craig Police seek fugitive