Anne Pauline Kehoe
December 12, 2015
Anne Pauline Kehoe passed away peacefully at her home in Steamboat Springs Colorado at 8:45pm Saturday December Fifth, Anne was 90 years old. Anne was born in Boston Massachusetts on January Twenty third 1925. Anne was married to Edward F. Kehoe in 1958 and shortly thereafter moved to Binghamton, New York where they raised their five children. In 1997 Anne moved to Steamboat to be closer to her children and her grandchildren.
Anne is survived by her daughter Nancy Brodie, her husband Rick and their three children Amy, Riley and Katie Brodie, daughter Karen Kehoe, daughter Joanne Burwell and her son Jake Burwell all of Steamboat Springs as well as her son Peter Kehoe and his wife Valarie Kehoe and their daughter Ceiligh Kehoe all from Danbury New Hampshire. Also her sister-in-law, Mary Kehoe of Ludlow, Vermont.
Anne was preceded in death by her husband Edward and her son Jim Kehoe.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Slick road contributes to Highway 40 rollover in Moffat County
- Craig Police Department warns residents of postal scam
- Man stays overnight in church bathroom: On the record for Nov. 11, 12
- Wanted: Craig Police seek fugitive
- Highway 13 north of Craig reopened; six cattle dead; driver sustains minor injuries after single vehicle rollover crash