John B. Erceg
November 18, 2015
John B. Erceg
March 15, 1963 – November 4, 2015
Graveside services are planned November 21, for John Bollinger Erceg, 52, a lifelong Tracy resident who died November 4, at home.
The son of Mike and Jackie Erceg, he was known by family members as "Ivko"- "Little John" in Serbo-Croatian.
Mr. Erceg attended Tracy schools and worked at Bromac Machine Shop, where he developed his mechanical skills and at Arnando Bros., where he specialized in maintenance of agricultural pumps.
Mr. Erceg also managed family ranches in Colorado in recient years.
Survivors include his Mother, Jackie Erceg of Tracy, CA, and his Sister, Leigh Ercge of Hayden, CO.
His father, Mike Erceg, precedes him in death.
The November 21, services will begin at 10:30 a.m. at Tracy Cemetery, 501 E. Schulte Road. A memorial service will be held later in Moffat County, Colorado.
The family prefers memorial contributions in Mr. Erceg's name to the Mike and John Erceg FFA Scolarship Fund, C/O the Tracy High Agricultural Science Department, 315 E. 11th St., Tracy CA 95376.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATED: Last show of strength for Empire Mine in Moffat County; silo still standing after failed demolition attempt
- 3 involved in rollover in southern Moffat County
- Hydro dipping has one Craig man wrapped up in business
- Semi, SUV involved in Friday highway crash west of Craig
- Thieves target Christmas ornaments: On the record for Nov. 16, 17