Robert D. Rummler
October 22, 2015
ROBERT (ROB) D. RUMMLER
December 22, 1978 – October 11, 2015
Rob Rummler, age 36, passed away Saturday, October 10, 2015. Rob is survived by his parents, Steve and Sandy Rummler and his brother, Mike (Annette) and many aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Growing up in Steamboat Springs, he learned to ski at an early age, but snowboarding became his great love. Even though he experienced a traumatic brain injury on the slopes in 1996 that changed his life forever, he continued to snowboard every chance he got.
Rob was a student at Front Range Community College studying computer technology.
He previously lived in Moab, UT, where he pursued his passions of hiking and biking and worked as an outdoor guide and mechanic.
Memorial services will be held on Saturday, October 24, 2015, 2 p.m. at Bohlender Funeral Chapel, 121 West Olive, Fort Collins, CO.
If desired, memorials may be made to the National Parkinson Foundation at http://www.parkinson.org or the Steve Rummler Hope Foundation, PO Box 24773, Minneapolis, MN 55424. Friends may send condolences to the family at bohlenderfuneralchapel.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Slick road contributes to Highway 40 rollover in Moffat County
- Craig Police Department warns residents of postal scam
- Man stays overnight in church bathroom: On the record for Nov. 11, 12
- Wanted: Craig Police seek fugitive
- Highway 13 north of Craig reopened; six cattle dead; driver sustains minor injuries after single vehicle rollover crash