Mary Janice Totman
October 11, 2015
Mary Janice Harrison Totman passed away on August 31, 2015 in Ogden, Utah. She was born to Eleanor Haller and Frank Harrison in Pagoda on October 11, 1931.
Mary graduated from Hayden High School in 1949 and studied art Denver University. She married David Totman on March 1, 1955. The couple settled on a farm near Cortez where David taught high school chemistry. In 2013 they sold the family farm and relocated to Ogden, Utah to be near family. Mary worked as a draftsman and was also an avid painter, gardener and seamstress. And she loved to read!
David passed away on October 18, 2013. She is also preceded in death by her parents, sisters Floy, Lola, Ruby, and brothers Dale and Frank Jr. Mary is survived by sister Lois and children – Johanna, Robin, Pete, Michele, Schuyler – and ten grandchildren.
Internment is 1:30 pm on Saturday, October 17 at the Hayden Cemetery. Gathering follows at Wild Goose Coffee House after 2:15 pm. Remembrances can be shared at JSchuylert@yahoo.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATED: Last show of strength for Empire Mine in Moffat County; silo still standing after failed demolition attempt
- 3 involved in rollover in southern Moffat County
- Hydro dipping has one Craig man wrapped up in business
- Thieves target Christmas ornaments: On the record for Nov. 16, 17
- Semi, SUV involved in Friday highway crash west of Craig