September 22, 2015
Patricia McPherson passed away on September 15, 2015 at Swedish Medical Center
in Englewood, Colorado surrounded by her husband, children and grandchildren.
Patricia was born on April 9, 1946 in Meeker, Colorado. She was the youngest of six children.
Patricia is survived by her husband of 50 years, Milo McPherson, her sister Dorothy Johnston and her six children. Trina Tousley, Tricia Martinez, Tonia Alexander, Angela McPherson, Milo McPherson and Michael McPherson, 23 grandchildren and 13 great grandchildren.
Patricia was always quick to open her home and life to anyone who walked through her door, providing a place to feel safe, welcome and comforted. She was deeply loved and will be greatly missed.
Services will be held at Calvary Baptist Church in Craig, on September 26, 2015 at 11:00 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Craig Police Department warns residents of postal scam
- Man stays overnight in church bathroom: On the record for Nov. 11, 12
- Highway 13 north of Craig reopened; six cattle dead; driver sustains minor injuries after single vehicle rollover crash
- Obituary: Richard M. Haslem
- Amber Beaver once student, now teacher at Sunset Elementary School