Mary Farrow Stone
August 17, 2015
Mary Farrow Stone lost her hard fought battle against Cystic Fibrosis on Sunday, August 9, 2015, her loving husband; David and daughter Katelynn were by her side. She passed peacefully at Anschultz Hospital in Denver. Her family, friends and hospital staff all loved and admired her for her courage and determination to live.
Her husband, David Stone and daughter, Katelynn, survive her. As well as her parents; Dusty Farrow and, Kathy Rapacz and brother; Matthew Farrow.
A celebration of life will be announced. The event will be to celebrate her victories against Cystic Fibrosis with support and love of David and Katelynn. Who share her fierce determination to live and enjoy life.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to:
Mary Stone: Celebration of Life Fund at Mountain Valley Bank.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATED: Last show of strength for Empire Mine in Moffat County; silo still standing after failed demolition attempt
- 3 involved in rollover in southern Moffat County
- Hydro dipping has one Craig man wrapped up in business
- Semi, SUV involved in Friday highway crash west of Craig
- Thieves target Christmas ornaments: On the record for Nov. 16, 17