Donald Eric Van Orden
July 19, 2015
This day of July 19, 2015 marks our first anniversary where God has you in his keeping; we have you in our hearts.
We thought about you yesterday and days before that too. We think of you in silence, we often speak of your name. For you were and are loved as one could be, you were everything in life, you meant the world, you see.
Your memory is our keepsake, dear and true. It broke our hearts to loose you, but you didn't go alone, for part of us went with you, the day God called you home.
We have an angel in Heaven who is loved and missed, until we meet again. "All you need is Love"
Your loving mother, brother, and niece. Helena, Harrison & Azilinn Van Orden
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Slick road contributes to Highway 40 rollover in Moffat County
- Craig Police Department warns residents of postal scam
- Man stays overnight in church bathroom: On the record for Nov. 11, 12
- Wanted: Craig Police seek fugitive
- Highway 13 north of Craig reopened; six cattle dead; driver sustains minor injuries after single vehicle rollover crash