Sheila Kay Fisher
June 27, 2015
Surrounded by members of her family and friends, Sheila passed away at Fort Worth, Texas on June 21, 2015.
She was born on June 20, 1947 at Oak Creek, Colorado. She graduated from Soroco High School and received a degree from the University of Montana.
She is survived by her brother Rodney and sister-in-law Robbie Mai as well as three nieces and their husbands, one great nephew and one great niece.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her son Leed.
A viewing will be held at the Yampa Valley Funeral Home in Steamboat Springs on Sunday evening, June 28, 2015 with the rosary being said at 6:30 PM. A Funeral Mass will be said at St. Martin Catholic Church in Oak Creek, Colorado on Monday June 29, 2015 at 1:30 PM with a graveside service following the Mass.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATED: Last show of strength for Empire Mine in Moffat County; silo still standing after failed demolition attempt
- 3 involved in rollover in southern Moffat County
- Hydro dipping has one Craig man wrapped up in business
- Semi, SUV involved in Friday highway crash west of Craig
- Thieves target Christmas ornaments: On the record for Nov. 16, 17