May 13, 2015
Tom passed away April 4th at home in Grand Junction, CO after a battle with cancer. Memorial services will be May 16th, 1:00pm at Craig Christian Church.
He was born May 15, 1944 in Westmoreland, KS to Roy and Madelene Rosencutter. Tom married his high school sweetheart Susan Marker on May 18th, 1963 in Manhattan, KS. They have three children, Denise, Janette, and Troy.
They lived in Craig from 1973 until Dec. 2014. Tom worked for Bob Quillen Construction. Later he was a Partner in T.R.J. Construction. In 1984 he formed his own business, Rosencutter Construction.
He enjoyed being outdoors, hunting, fishing, trapping, and his firewood business.
He is survived by his wife Susan, daughters Denise (Wes) Jenkins, Janette (Andy) Busch, son Troy (April) Rosencutter. Grandchildren, Justin Ketchum, Tyler Ketchum, Jenniffer (Dorgan) Trostel, Melinda Busch, Brandon Busch, Boone Rosencutter, Ellis Rosencutter, great grandchildren Rueger Trostel and Remington George. He was proceeded in death by his parents and brother Roy E Rosencutter.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Craig Police Department warns residents of postal scam
- Slick road contributes to Highway 40 rollover in Moffat County
- Man stays overnight in church bathroom: On the record for Nov. 11, 12
- Highway 13 north of Craig reopened; six cattle dead; driver sustains minor injuries after single vehicle rollover crash
- Obituary: Richard M. Haslem