March 12, 2014
Lex Burton, of Craig, died Sunday, March 9 at his home. At Lex's request, no services will be held.
Lex Burton, 78, was born in Vernal, Utah to Thomas and Ella Burton.
He married Goldie Hardinger in 1955 in Craig, CO. They were blessed with five children: Shirley Balbeck, Rex Burton (deceased), Tammy Burton, Bruce Burton and Betty Lindsey. They have nine Grandkids and eight Great Grandkids.
Lex loved being around Family and Friends. He always helped anyone in need and and always went "the extra mile."
His horses were a big part of his life and he was a great teacher. He taught many people how to care for horses, shoe and trim hooves, harness, etc.
He had a wonderful sense of humor and loved to make people laugh and show them a good time.
He lived life to the fullest.
He was and is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He had a great Testimony and shared it often.
We will miss our Husband, Pa, Grandpa and Poppie Fix. We know he is resting in peace. There will be no services.
~The Lex Burton Family
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATED: Last show of strength for Empire Mine in Moffat County; silo still standing after failed demolition attempt
- 3 involved in rollover in southern Moffat County
- Hydro dipping has one Craig man wrapped up in business
- Moffat County Jail Report for Nov. 9 to Nov. 20
- Thieves target Christmas ornaments: On the record for Nov. 16, 17