March 4, 2014
5/9/1949 – 2/19/2014
Nancy Henderson passed away February 19, 2014 at St. Mary's Hospital, she was 64.
Nancy was born on May 9, 1949 to Willis and Ida Guptill in Hayden, Colorado. She was a loving mother, and friend who will be missed by all who loved her.
Nancy leaves behind a son; Harley Alan (Connie) Henderson, two daughters; Dawn Henderson (Billy Fitzsimmons) and Diann (Ted) March and adopted daughter; Sarah (Geno) Clark. Grandchildren; Harley Alan Jr., Dillon, Kathy Stallings and her fiancé Brandon Berner, William Fitzsimmons, Breann Summer, Regina Marie and great-grandchildren; Haven Marie, DeMarcus Bryan,
Nancy was preceded in death by her husband; Harley Henderson; a grandson; Bryan Stallings and a brother; Daniel Lee Guptill.
A memorial service will be held at 11:30 AM, Saturday, March 22, 2014 at the Clifton Christian Church, Clifton, CO.
Friends and family may leave their condolences at http://www.martinmortuary.com
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Craig Police Department warns residents of postal scam
- Man stays overnight in church bathroom: On the record for Nov. 11, 12
- Highway 13 north of Craig reopened; six cattle dead; driver sustains minor injuries after single vehicle rollover crash
- Obituary: Richard M. Haslem
- Amber Beaver once student, now teacher at Sunset Elementary School