Clint A. Durdick
March 3, 2014
Clint, passed away Jan. 24th 2014 at Sandrock Ridge Care and Rehab. He was 62 years old, he is survived by his two daughters, Corinna Singleton of Grand Junction and Jessi Mitchell of Craig, his 4 step children Joe, Jennifer, Jamie and Jason Mitchell and his granddaughter Natalie Pape of Craig Co. Also his 6 siblings Sherry, Robin, Thomas, Teresa, Lori and Jon and his mother Betty Durdick of Delta CO. He is preceded in death by his father Robert Frank Durdick and his brothers Robert Jr and Richard Durdick and granddaughter Desirae Singleton. Services will be held in celebration of his life at the American Legion Hall in Craig CO on February 22nd at 2:00pm. All who knew him are more than welcome to come.
There will be a military memorial service for Clint A. Durdick at 12:30 p.m. Friday at 2830 Riverside Parkway Drive, 32 Road, right at D Drive in Grand Junction.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Update: Winter Valley Fire burns 3,500 acres, Deerlodge residents evacuated in western Moffat County
- Update: Winter Valley Fire grows to 6,400 acres near Elk Springs, Cross Mountain in western Moffat County
- Consultants provide Craig parents with data to inform school closure process
- Moffat County suicides drop to zero; access to care increasing, barriers still remain
- Economic development board supports ballot measures 2A, 5A