Rose Perla Koran
June 21, 2013
Rose Perla Koran, 90, passed away peacefully June 19, 2013, in Price.
She was born June 30, 1922, in Aspen to John and Amelia Miljavec Perla. She married Joseph Koran on Feb. 14, 1942, in Helper, Utah. He died Nov. 8, 1942.
Rose is survived by her children, Tom (Barbara) Koran, Michael (DD) Koran and Stephen (Frieda) Koran, all of Colorado, Kathryn Koran, of Carbonville, David Koran, of Colorado, and Patricia (Scott) Olsen, of Price; daughter in law Alfreda Koran, of Colorado; 31 grandchildren; and 36 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Joe; brothers John, Frank and Joe; sisters Mary, Molly, Annie and Eva; and four grandchildren.
A funeral Mass is at 10 a.m. June 25, 2013, at Notre Dame de Lourdes Catholic Church. A vigil service is at 7 p.m. June 24, 2013, at Notre Dame de Lourdes Catholic Church. Family will receive friends Monday and Tuesday one hour prior to services. Committal will be at Price City Cemetery.
Arrangements are entrusted to Mitchell Funeral Home, of Price. Friends may share memories of Rose online at http://www.mitchellfuneralhome.net.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Craig native, veteran Marine Cory Hixson weighs in on NFL protests in social media video
- Winter Valley Fire more than 50-percent contained at 7,800 acres in western Moffat County
- Update: Winter Valley Fire grows to 6,400 acres near Elk Springs, Cross Mountain in western Moffat County
- Moffat County, CMS cross country step up with wins in Wyoming, prep for Sept. 30 home meet
- Economic development board supports ballot measures 2A, 5A