Jean E. Main
June 1, 2013
Jean E. Main, 75, a longtime resident of Craig, died May 21, 2013, in Las Vegas in the home she shared with boyfriend Bill Moore.
A beloved mother of three, Jean leaves behind daughter Joy Portenier, of Craig; and sons Rory (Debbie), of Montrose, and Michael (Jeri), of Olathe. She also cherished her three grandsons, Timothy Portenier (Kim), Travis Portenier (Heather), and Tyler Portenier (Tiffani); two granddaughters, Ashley Nguyen (Anthony) and Samantha Main; and two great-grandsons, Kamron Portenier and Zachariah Portenier.
Many other family members and friends will miss the kind woman with a contagious laugh who liked to watch race car driving, gamble at the local Vegas casinos and spend time with her family. Main was preceded in death by her husband, Robert Main, of Craig.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATED: Last show of strength for Empire Mine in Moffat County; silo still standing after failed demolition attempt
- Moffat County Jail Report for Nov. 9 to Nov. 20
- Multiple kids on the loose: On the record for Nov. 18, 19
- Thieves target Christmas ornaments: On the record for Nov. 16, 17
- 3 involved in rollover in southern Moffat County