Raymond E. Brazelton
April 23, 2013
Raymond E. Brazelton, 80, passed away April 20, 2013, in Sandy, Utah, surrounded by his family. He was born Oct. 13, 1932, in Ralston, Okla., to Jordan J. Brazelton and Cecile May James Brazelton.
He is survived by his sons, Greg and Daki Sherpa, Tony and Nancy and Doug and Joni; and grandchildren Robert and Carolyn Brazelton and Kilu Sherpa. Raymond also is survived by many nephews, nieces and cousins. He is preceded in death by his parents; his wife, Joy L. Brazelton; and siblings Walter, Louis, Kenneth and Lessie Baird.
Raymond was a retired grocer and butcher. He managed the City Market in Green River, Wyo., from 1972 until his retirement in 1993. He also worked for Safeway.
He enjoyed hunting, fishing, camping and almost any outdoor activity with his family. He graduated from Hayden High School, served in the U.S. Army and was a veteran of the Korean War. He also was a member of the Golden Hour Senior Citizen Center.
A service will be held at a later date.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Girls steal shoes: On the record for Oct. 8, 9
- Families, police search for runaway teens from Steamboat Springs
- Moffat County business wins 2017 Mossy Oak featured business award
- Man assaulted in his home: On the record for Oct. 10, 11
- Helping Moffat County kids motivates candidates to serve on school board